Looking for New Custom Windows and Doors? – Useful Suggestions from Your Trusted Peterborough Supplier
When you pull up into your driveway, what is the first thing you notice? Do you see the cracks in the asphalt or concrete of the driveway? Do you notice there are a few weeds that need to be pulled? Most of the time, it is the front door. What does yours say about you? Maybe it is a gorgeous, regal mahogany or a warm, traditional eastern white pine. Possibly your entryway is a bit worn down and lacks the luster it once held. The wood windows may even look a little tired from the years of Canadian weather.
Revive the look and feel of your home with new wood and vinyl windows and doors. Before you head down to your local big box store and choose replacements, consider what you want your home to “say”. With the assistance of the experts at Monaghan Lumber Specialties, you can get the look you want that will make you smile every time you arrive home.
Enhance Your Peterborough Home with Custom Windows and Doors
There is more to custom doors and windows than meets the eye. Today’s materials offer greater energy efficiency and they are also aesthetically pleasing. Start here to get the perfect look for your house:
- Style: What statement are you trying to make? Do you want a contemporary feel or a traditional, New England look? Look at:
- Casement Windows – The sashes open outside and seal up tight when closed. They work well with a wide variety of architectural designs.
- Hung Windows – Practical as well as gorgeous, this classic design harkens back to the days of the Mayflower with the benefits of 21st century technology.
- Awning Windows – These windows swing open from the bottom so that you can enjoy fresh air even during bad weather, making them perfect for second story airflow.
- Architectural Windows – Put in a pinch of your uniqueness with a custom-shaped window. Placed at the peak of your attic or above your front door, it will make your home the envy of the neighbourhood.
- French Doors – What better way to welcome your guests than with a classic entrance that speaks of the City of Love? Today’s French doors can stand up to the Canadian weather and still give that feel of elegance.
- Patio Doors – These doors are made to complement any space while providing a simple gateway to another room or a patio.
- Material: Many love the warmth of wood and the finishes that enhance it. Others want the low-maintenance option of vinyl windows. You can even decide on an aluminum exterior finish, which allows you to enjoy wood on the inside and keep in line with the exterior look of your house. No matter what you choose, today’s style and material options give you years of enjoyment and beauty.
The fun is just beginning! Once you get a picture of what you want, you can move on to hardware, colours, glass types, and grilles – every aspect to make your home warm and inviting.
Work with the Experienced Team at Monaghan Lumber Specialties
Bring that spark back into your home. The experienced team at Monaghan Lumber Specialties knows custom windows and doors. Whether you are searching for the perfect bay window, skylights, or a specialty window or door, we have what you want. We are proud to carry Canadian made products from Lepage Millwork, KV Windows and Doors, and Martin Windows and Doors. We are happy to help you choose the best style and materials from these high-quality manufacturers. Let’s work together and make your Peterborough home look exquisite!
Call us at 800-354-3195 to speak with our team about supplying custom windows and doors. You can also contact us online.